Sunday, July 22, 2012

My New Blog!

A Fresh Start!


I had to start fresh with a new blog due to a glitch that caused me to lose access to my original blog. It's been very frustrating, but I finally decided to just let it go, even though I had more than three years worth of posts! I hope my followers will find me again!


 Sassy Cheryl

I have a couple of cards I've made recently using images from Sassy Cheryl.




Images: "Sassy Sally and Her Raggedy Ann" from Sassy Cheryl's Digi's,
Sentiment stamp from SU!

Tools: Copics, Heart and leaf punches, Blue ink pad


Papers: SU! Red and Blue, Neenah smooth white, Basic Grey DP
Embellishments: Ribbon, Brad, Flowers from WOC, Doily




Images: "Little Girl Graduate" from Sassy Cheryl's Digi's, Computer-generated sentiment  

Tools: Copics,  Flower dies, Leaf punch

Papers: SU! Blue, Green, Yellow, Neenah smooth white, Basic Grey DP

Embellishments: Grosgrain ribbon, Flower brads

Well, that's my first post on my new blog. I hope you'll come back for a visit soon. 
I love it when you do!
Elaine

3 comments:

  1. Hey girlfriend!! Love the new blog, sister!! And these cards are so stinkin' cute!! You'll be back up to 200+ followers in no time at all!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlfriend!! Love the new blog, sister!! And these cards are so stinkin' cute!! You'll be back up to 200+ followers in no time at all!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    What a nice new blog you have done and your loggo is perfect and the cards to.

    Hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete