Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mo's Challenge #154



Ribbons and Bows

Another easy challenge for this week! I use ribbons and/or bows on almost all the cards I make! 



This card uses Mo's cute "Housework Fairy." Don't we all wish we had one?!
 I do have a cleaning lady that comes in once a week, which is almost as good!

The inspiration for this card came from a commercial greeting card 
that a co-worker gave me for my birthday. 
Although I don't drink, I thought the sentiment was funny, 
so I used a variation of it for this card.

The inside says, "You can start by cleaning out the liquor cabinet! Happy Birthday!"

Images: "Housework Fairy" from Mo's Digital Pencil, Computer-generated sentiment

Tools: Copics, Spica pen, SU! Slot punch, MS branch punch

Papers: SU! CS, Neenah white, MME "Lost & Found"DP

Embellishments: Satin ribbon, Pearl brad, Flowers from WOC

So, get out your pretty ribbons and make a card or project using one
 of Mo's great images and enter Mo's Challenge!
 You could win a $5.00 gift certificate to her store!

Glad to have you stop by!
Elaine

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Elaine! Love the colors and the fun housework fairy! Sure wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know Elaine, I am bow challenged, so i need to take a drive up to you to find out how you did that bow. Love it girlfriend!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute and funny Elaine! I love the sentiment very much, so original!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Elaine...you've done it again! I almost blew soda out of my nose when I read what the inside sentiment says!! You are one clever (and slightly twisted) lady!! No wonder I love ya! Your card ROCKS, my sweet! Gorgeous coloring as always...and the papers are perfect!! Love it! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Elaine, how cute is this, love this image, but she needs to come to my house for real. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute, Elaine! Love the funny sentiment and the pastel colors on your card! I have a cleaning lady too once a week, but I never thougt of giving her a card with this image... there couldn't be a more perfect one - absolutey great idea!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this little fairy. I could use her right now. LOL Your ribbon treatments on this card are fabulous Elaine! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine!
    I just love the fairy Oh my I need someone like that to clean my house. Very pretty card layout.
    Hugz Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, Elaine! You always come up with the perfect sentiment too! Love the one in the inside as well, he he, I may use that sometime.
    You're so lucky to have a leaning lady, at least once a week, I could do with one once a month, lol.
    Love the colors, so delicate!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete