Thursday, September 19, 2013

Roses!



Just Peachy!

I love coloring flowers! This card was made for the wedding of an older couple.


I have no idea from whom I bought this image...nothing in the file name gives me any clue! I love it, though! It's actually a merge of two identical images. The rose leaf die and pretty frame die is from Spellbinders.  . The Anna Griffen embossing folder is theirs, also.
The card stock is SU! Guava, Pirouette Pink, and Garden Green, and the white is from PTI.
I've embellished it with satin ribbon, a bead, and an engraved heart charm.

I've entered this in the color challenge on The Ribbon Girl blog. We are to use peach or orange. The card did not photograph true to color. It is actually between peach and orange.

Thanks for looking!
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment