Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mo's Challenge #212



"I" is for ............

      That's the theme for Mo's Challenge this week! My card is "I" for infant, and I've used one of Mo's sweet little angel babies to make a Christmas card. I used Frantage chunky embossing powder for the first time. I like it, but it certainly is messy! I heated it from below, but it still blew all over the place no matter how careful I was!

      I'm so very behind in my making my Christmas cards this year that I don't think there's time enough left for me to get them done. I keep saying I'll work on them on the weekends, but I never seem to be motivated! By the time I get the spirit, it will be 2014!





Tools: Copics, Hanging Snowflake die from Memory Box, Snowflake, Scalloped circle, and Plain circle dies from Shapeabilities, MS Snowflake punches, Metallic gold pen, Spica pen, Shabby White Frantage embossing powder, Heat gun, Tacky Tape, Glue dots

Papers: Neenah smooth white, PTI White, Gold metallic CS

Embellishments: Dew Drops

Please join us this week and enter your card or project using at least one of Mo's images. Remember the theme, "I" is for.....! Check out the rest of the Design Team's creations for more inspiration.

So glad you dropped by!
Elaine

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Christmas card, Elaine! Love the elegance of white and gold, just gorgeous!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute and lovely Elaine! Love the touch of gold, just perfect for this card and this adorable Mo's little angel!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Its late this week Elaine, thought I had been round..then found I hadn't!! Blaming my age ....lol mind you we are also having internet problems..so who knows!
    Beautiful card, the image is adorable and love the frantage on it.
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete